Tuesday, June 12, 2007

YouTube

Saw a blooper reel for M*A*S*H that I thought was cute. I also stumbled across a music video combining the "Abyssynia, Henry" episode with Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight". Oddly touching.

So far this week I've managed to catch up with two friends I haven't spoken to in years. One I used to go to Drew with; she's in Chicago currently getting her master's in music business management. Somehow she's been there God knows how many years and still hasn't gone to the Museum of Science and Industry. I, on the other hand, spend every minute there whenever I visit the Windy City. There, and the Adler Planetarium. I'm such a nerd.

My other friend and I used to play a MUD game called Dragon's Gate. Sadly, the game is no more, but I remembered having written a few poems my character recited--see the right side of this blog for links. Poems aren't really my thing, but I enjoyed the opportunity to write them.

I also won every poetry contest my character entered, to boot. That means I'm either a good poet or just neurotic--maybe both. Three cheers for obsessive perfectionism!

No comments: