Saturday, July 14, 2007

Play Time

I was speaking with a friend of mine last night--a Stanford student who was lucky enough to land an internship at Google. (We're talking brilliant--this kid thinks up math games just for fun.) We got to talking, and I mentioned how I was working on a new stage play. As it turns out, he has some friends in the theatrical field at Stanford whom he might be able to pass my scripts along to.

It's not often I get such a generous offer from someone, so of course I let him know I was interested. Especially Stanford, the university that's first on my list for med school! As with all offers of exposure I'm well aware it may not go anywhere, but at least I'll have pursued it.

Now I just have to get my you-know-what in gear and polish off the rest of my script before that offer evaporates.

No comments: